Hard & Heavy made in Japan

http://www.lastfm.fr/music/%E8%81%96%E9%A3%A2%E9%AD%94II

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  CalendrierCalendrier  GalerieGalerie  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Loudness

AuteurMessage
Admin
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 421

MessageSujet: Loudness   Mar 12 Juin - 4:19

a topic dedicated to Loudness
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://rockinjapan.blog.mongenie.com/
aoinightsatan

MessageSujet: Re: Loudness   Sam 23 Juin - 20:48

mmm am i the first one here...well

thank you for this website its great nice music here

so....about loudness....mmm the most or at least one of the most known bands outside of japan...the only japanese rock band to chart in the billboard twice

let's talk about the last loudness album "BREAKING THE TABOO"
what do you think guys....for me its the best loudness in the "reunion loudness" age

more i hear it, more i like it, and it has the classic loudness sound and fell from the 80's in various songs so that's very nice, i think that's something that loudness never could achieve in their previous efforts, to mix the old loudness sound to the today loudness, so in a way they do this very well in this album
Arucard

MessageSujet: Re: Loudness   Sam 23 Juin - 23:34

Looks like there aren't many english speakers around here...

I love Loudness... Loudness and Anthem are my all time favourite Metal bands from Japan...

I really enjoy their first 5 albums, and the first two albuns with Masaki Yamada on vocals...

I'm not a big fan of the reunion era, but I have to agree that Breaking The Taboo is fantastic! Some songs really take me back to the glory years of the band, and the whole album has only two bad tracks... Hopefully they will continue to sound like this...

PS: Sorry if I make some mistakes, but I'm brazilian so my english kinda sucks...
aoinightsatan

MessageSujet: Re: Loudness   Dim 24 Juin - 6:33

ah don't worry man! i'm mexican and i can say the same about my english....but well, at least its better than my unknowledge of french hahaha

yeah i hope they continue the direction of breaking the taboo....because who knows maybe we are about of getting something really big.....

one thing i don't like about the reunion era is that the minoru niihara vocals sounds...well maybe its the mix because live its different but in the stuadio albums minoru voice sounds kind of "far....or in a second plane"....i don't know maybe its me
Arucard

MessageSujet: Re: Loudness   Lun 25 Juin - 2:03

Yeah, Minoru's voice on the "Reunion" studio albums sound really shitty... I have no idea why they chose to do that, since Minoru's voice on X.Y.Z.-A still sounds great...
merle

MessageSujet: Re: Loudness   Lun 25 Juin - 18:29

Eyh Aoinight satan, can you introduce yourself on the named thread ? ^^ It would be nice ^_^ (You understand french also ?)
aoinightsatan

MessageSujet: Re: Loudness   Dim 1 Juil - 10:30

hi merle

i don't understand french so...now i've received the notice that i can't post in the "Hard & Heavy made in Japan (pour les Francophones)".....

Edit from the administrator:please create a topic about Lazy in the english-speaking part,here it's only in French!

i think this is very limitating...because....well, first of all my main language is spanish (i'm from mexico) so, although i'm willing to take my time understanding french so i can post an opinion....now somebody told me that isn't mean to post in english hahaha....whatever......a shame because somebody can post an interesting topic in the french "part" of the forum and i can't participate!....f@#~

hahaha but enough of my personal problems

yeah i can intruduce myself in the named thread....but please do the honors and be the first hehe because i don't know how to intrudce myself in a proper way....i guess
Arucard

MessageSujet: Re: Loudness   Lun 2 Juil - 1:10

Yeah, looks like the forum is made of 99% of french dudes, and we're the only ones that are forced to chat in english... =/

If only there were more english speakers here thinks would be nicer... ^^
merle

MessageSujet: Re: Loudness   Lun 2 Juil - 15:16

Hum I know the problem aoinightsatan ^^; In fact, you should read the french thread, then post your opinion about it, in the english part ^^ And us, we can speak in english there, with you. Ok ?
In the english speaker part, you can introduce yourself, telling us your age, the place you live, how you discovered Japanese music, and Heavymetal, what kind of music do you like and hear, what orther bands, and some of your interests ^^

And if you want to learn a bit of french, We can ask the admin to create a thread to learn french ^__^

Now, let's leave this place with this discussion (cuz' it's still Loudness thread hehe) and feel free to send a PM to the admin or me or someone else, if you want ^^
aoinightsatan

MessageSujet: Re: Loudness   Ven 6 Juil - 0:24

OK! that's nice

hey let's speak a little about "braking the taboo" pretty nice isn't¿?

theres one song i don't like..."Don't Spam Me"....a friend of mine told me that this was the worst song ever by loudness.....i don't now...but it's bad, sounds too much nu-metal...and it gets really boring and repetitive....

aside of that song the album is great! so i don't take in count that F***ING song....
Arucard

MessageSujet: Re: Loudness   Dim 8 Juil - 3:26

I have to agree with your friend... I think "Don't Spam Me" is the worst Loudness song ever! Well, maybe not THE worst... But is the only track that ruins such a great album, so it gets extra negative points for that... If it was in another album, like Racing, it probably wouldn't sound soooo incredibly awful, since the entire album is not good...
aoinightsatan

MessageSujet: Re: Loudness   Sam 21 Juil - 9:18

haha yeah! that's true about the song
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Loudness   

Loudness
Page 1 sur 1